Admittance and configurations for myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 is possible only after making the successful setup for the Linksys routers. You will receive an installation CD with every Linksys router.
Best thing is that, if you have lost the installation for myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 configurations, you can still go for managing the Linksys smart WiFi account. Here we are explaining the very simple steps for configure the myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 local address for Linksys routers without using the installation CD.
Follow these Steps to Manage the myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 Setup without using the CD
• First you will need to access the Linksys router support site.
• Here you will need to fill the model number of the Linksys router you are using. You can find the model number for your Linksys router from the box you have received with the Linksys router. This model number is required to access the files you will need to configure the myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 local access the Linksys routers.
• Once you fill the model number, you will be redirected to the download page, from here you will find the download link.
• Click on the “Download Software” button.
• Here you will need to choose the hardware version. Either you can go for Hardware Version 2.0 or Hardware Version 1.0
• Here you will need to select the location you will need to select the location where you want to save the file.
• Click on the “Save” option to save the file at the required location. If you are using Mac operating system, you will need to choose the “Save File” button.
• Once downloaded, you will need to select the “Linksys Connect” file. Simply, double click on that file so that you can go for the further steps for myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 local access.
• Agree for the license and go ahead for the instructions. After click on the “Next” option and go ahead for myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 local access setup.
• A unique SSID name and password will be generated. You can also change the myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 default password any time.
• A screen will appear where you will need to fill the login details. Only after filling the correct details, you will be able to access the myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 local access.